Pavilion Park is a freehold (Estate in Perpetuity) development. It is located off Bukit Batok Road, next to many nature reserves and nature parks such as the Bukit Batok Nature Reserve, Bukit Batok Town Park and Little Guilin. Access to the city and other parts of Singapore is a breeze via Upper Bukit Timah Road, PIE, KJE or BKE.
Register Appointment First!
Pavilion Park Showflat Is Offsite & Is Open On Appointment Basis Only.
Register Your Interest In The Form Below For Viewing or Call +6600 9770 to Check if Showflat Is Available To Avoid Disappointment!
Summary | Pavilion Park Factsheet
- Project Name : Pavilion Park
- District : 23
- Address : Pavilion Circle | Pavilion Green
- Brief : Proposed Landed Housing Development comprising of 60 units of 42 Inter-terrace, 16 Corners Terraces and 2 Semi-Detaches
- Site Area : 33,440.7 sqm
- Tenure : Freehold
- Total Units : 60
- Parking : –
- Estimated T.O.P : 31 December 2016
- Estimated Legal Completion : 31 December 2021
About | Pavilion Park Team
- The Kuok Group real estate arm in Singapore is Allgreen Properties Limited. Incorporated in 1986, Allgreen was listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange in May 1999 and was then majority owned by the Kuok group.
- Today, Allgreen is one of the largest property groups in Singapore reputed for its quality products and track record of strong take-up rate for its projects. As at 31 December 2014, the Allgreen group has 35 subsidiaries and 13 associated companies. Although Allgreen began operations in 1986, the history and track record of Allgreen’s property-related businesses can be traced back to the times when it started as a division of Kuok (Singapore) Limited in early 1980.
- In Singapore, Allgreen has a diversified portfolio of properties comprising residential, retail and office space, serviced apartments and a hotel.
Nearby Amenities | Pavilion Park
- Cashew MRT (Est. 1.26 km)
- Teck Whye BP4 (Est. 0.64 km)
- West Mall
- Lot 1 Shoppers’ Mall
- Junction 10
- Fair Price (Jalan Teck Whye, Lot 1 & Bukit Panjang Plaza)
- CCK Ave 1 (Keat Hong Market)
- Bukit Gombak Stadium
- Warren Golf Club
- Polyclinic (Bukit Batok) / CCK
Nearby Schools | Pavilion Park
- St. Anthony’s Primary (Est. 0.81 km)
- Hong Kah Primary (Est. 1.36 km)
- South View Primary (Est. 1.38 km)
- Teck Whye Primary (Est. 1.41 km)
- Dazhong Primary (Est. 1.44 km)
- Choa Chu Kang Primary (Est. 1.46 km)
- Swiss Cottage (Est. 0.70 km)
- Dunearn Secondary (Est. 1.10 km)
- Fajar Secondary (Est.1.33 km)
- Choa Chu Kang Secondary (Est. 1.36 km)
- Teck Whye Secondary School (Est. 1.40 km)
- ITE College West (Choa Chu Kang) (Est 0.15 km)
Pavilion Park Latest News & Updates
25 September 2017
- Last 20 units; Units are Moving Quickly
- Prices start from $2.67xM
Review | About Pavilion Park
- Rare and limited supply of Freehold Landed Development in the West.
- 4 en-suite bedrooms and a grandparents room on the first floor (elderly friendly).
- Luxurious finishing with branded appliances (Poliform wardrobes, Miele appliances, Grohe, Duravit and Hansgrohe sanitary ware and fittings).
- Spacious roof recreational space.
- High ceiling with plenty of natural light and ventilation.
- Reputable developer with proven track record (Allgreen Properties).
- Less than 10 minutes drive to upcoming Jurong Lake District, a destination for business and leisure in the West.
- Easy access to major expressways KJE, PIE and AYE.
- Nested near the vicinity of matured estates with well-developed amenities.
Pavilion Park| Beautiful Interior