Kismis Residences is located along Lorong Kismis, Upper Toh Tuck Terrace, Eng Kong Terrace and Eng Road in District 21’s Bukit Batok New Town. Built to be an enclave of serenity, the development to consist of 31 terrace houses, communal facilities and abundance of greenery. This cosy neighbourhood is suited for large 3 generations families with 5 en suite bedrooms, a rooftop terrace for private outdoor family dining and private home lift which takes you from the basement to the attic.
Register Appointment First!
Kismis Residences Showflat Is Offsite & Is Open On Appointment Basis Only.
Register Your Interest In The Form Below For Viewing or Call +6600 9770 to Check if Showflat Is Available To Avoid Disappointment!
Summary | Kismis Residences Factsheet
- Project Name : Kismis Residences
- District : 21
- Address : Lorong Kismis/ Upper Toh Tuck Terrace/ Eng Kong Road
- Brief : Proposed Landed Housing Development comprising of 31 units of Landed Terrace 3 Storey with a basement and attic (8 Units of Corner Terrace, 23 Units of Intermediate Terrace)
- Site Area : 33,440.7 sqm
- Tenure : Freehold
- Total Units : 31
- Parking : –
- Estimated T.O.P : 31 December 2020
- Estimated Legal Completion : 31 December 2021
- Maintenance Fee : est. –
About | Kismis Residences Team
- Developer : Newfort Alliance Pte Ltd
- Conveyance Solicitor: TSMP Law Corporation
- Architect/ ID: Metaphor Design Architect Pte Ltd/ The Mills
Nearby Amenities | Kismis Residences
- Beauty World MRT
- King Albert Park MRT
- Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
- Beauty World Centre
- Beauty World Plaza
Nearby Schools | Kismis Residences
Within 2 km
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Kismis Residences Latest News & Updates
13 November 2017
- Last 29 units; Units are Moving Quickly
- Achieving Sold Out Status Soon
Review | About Kismis Residences
Kismis Residences is a freehold development located along Upper Toh Tuck Terrace. With 5 en suite bedrooms, private lift and roof top, it is targeted for large families with elderlies.
Walking distance to many schools such as Bukit Timah Primary School, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Bukit Timah Food Centre and Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
A spacious well designed development by renowned architects and walk-in closet for Master and Junior Master rooms. Well thought architecture that provides ample natural light and cross ventilation.